Ford Trucks \  2wd 1992 ford f350 dually ???'s

2wd 1992 ford f350 dually ???'s

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 372
replies 5
following 3

societyoutkast   +1y
Edited: 9/20/2010 9:47:00 PM by society_outkast

alright guys so i know there are some suspension gurus out there so i might be able to catch someones eye,i have had a 2wd dually for a while now and well id like to give it a little attention and i'm wanting to modify it but of course it has the i beam suspension and i cant not find any mods of lifting it a little or maybe lowering it the right way..now i know i could do a swap but thats kinda out of the idea but are there ways of maybe someone making some way to lift these trucks or maybe lowering it a little i mean i know its a big truck and its heavy..and also not sure if it matters but it is the diesel version and i know the bolt pattern is a little odd but i'd like to find some aftermarket wheels for it,so maybe someone passin by this can point it towards some ford people ...thanks in advance
tre5   +1y
A guy in Art of Noize has a square body style one ton and he just got done swapping the front frame clip with a chevy one. That is probably your best option for going low.
tacomaon24s   +1y
keep your Ibeams best suspension ever in my opinion. rework them to have the camber you want laid out and then do equal length. put heims on the radius arms and do the bags under the frame rails will lay and get about 25 inches of useable travel in the front. the key tho is the equal length part.thats what all the race trucks ran forever and its tried and true suspension.
societyoutkast   +1y
hmm thats some good info guys and do u have pics of that guys truck jeremy or maybe be able to aim in this direction? and josh have you dont this type of work and what about these beds how is there much room to tuck anything
societyoutkast   +1y
anybody got any leads on some wheels and could they be cleared with the stock height
societyoutkast   +1y
has anyone out there put aftermarket wheels on these dually's
Page 1 of 1