Page 1 of 2
South East \  26" billet wheels

26" billet wheels

South East Regional
views 2264
replies 13
following 12

DOUBLED71   +1y
I AM LOOKING FOR A SET OF 26 INCH BILLET WHEELS HELP!!!!!!
slamnscotte   +1y
Best bet is to call INTRO I believe everyone deals with someone named Nick or Nickster on here. Really slim chance you will find a set to fit your application used since they just started being built.
DOUBLED71   +1y
Thank you, I am looking for a new set..
slamnscotte   +1y
Ya I would call the rim company direct, From what ive read and heard NICK at intro is the guy if you want those . I dealt with a rather nice guy at bonspeed but at the moment his name escapes me. thacru78 (BIG) on has a set on his dodge so i would ask him.
sickh28   +1y
call PACO.. in houston texas 281 506 8068 streetside performance but try the other guys and then compare prices.. u wont believe streetside prices.. real good service too ! INTRO #1 DEALER IN THE US... PERIOD
tealchevy   +1y
get ahold of RRRRRRafa. he puts on border bash and can sell some motherfucking wheels
2LOW4U   +1y
--------------------------------------------

sickh28 said:

call PACO.. in houston texas 281 506 8068 streetside performance but try the other guys and then compare prices.. u wont believe streetside prices.. real good service too ! INTRO #1 DEALER IN THE US... PERIOD

--------------------------------------------

Dirty Thirty is right. Street Side is the place to get Intros at an unbeatable price.
AftermathMike   +1y
Ya u should hit up Rafa for Intros and Raceline are making 26s to
sideshizzle   +1y
paco at street side is the only place to go for intros. Others are third party dealers and are making a cut on top of what the distributor makes. Paco is a distributor and gets them straight from intro. He'll give you the best price.
travis98s10   +1y
Mitch at Status has some good prices on Bonspeeds. 972-772-0146. They have some nice designs as well