threads
Page 1 of 3
Photography \  Pistons, Pin-ups, and Pitbulls 2011 Calendar for a great cause!!

Pistons, Pin-ups, and Pitbulls 2011 Calendar for a great cause!!

Photography Q & A
views 2070
replies 22
following 15

SIKaltima   +1y
Edited: 9/1/2010 9:40:33 PM by DerangedRides

This is something my girlfriend has been working on for quiete sometime and i am so proud of her! i am posting this for her!

Hey everyone!

Just posting up to let everyone know that my new project for The Pit Krewe of Louisiana is finally done! "Pistons, Pinups & Pit Bulls 2011" took us 9 straight months of hard work to complete. Two great photographers, Jian Bastille and John Jackson worked with us to complete the project on time after several setbacks due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances that put us back several months! It will be finished with printing by early October we estimate, so we are taking pre-orders now!

This calendar is being sold to benefit bully rescue and spay & neuter programs for American Pit Bull Terriers (and other dogs that are labeled as "pit bulls") all over the country.

We'd like to thank the hotrodders and truck guys that came out and helped us out with this project- whether it was raining or the sun was beating down on us. We appreciate our extended family very much! Big thanks to Sergio from Deranged Rides & Apparel, Val from Chop's Speed Shop, Stuart from Last Resort, Greg from Scrapin' the Coast, Ray from RPM Graphics and Jeremy from Central City Collision for their support as well!

Please contact Winter at pit.krewe@yahoo.com for more information on this calendar!

The dog above, Essie Mae, lost her battle with cancer last month. We're so honored to have had her as a part of our project. She was the most amazing dog.

Thanks for checking the pictures out, y'all!
SurfaceGirl   +1y
I want one!
idrgbdy   +1y
this is awesome!!!
shortrodeo   +1y
Emailed. I think you have an awesome product to support a great cause.

Miles
milkshake   +1y
hell yes!
SIKaltima   +1y
Thanks guys for supporting this!
THORNY   +1y
thats kickass!!
stockfloored93   +1y
just pre ordered 2!
jsondrops   +1y
looks awesome,and for a great cause!
gonz   +1y
sweet! love pits! i have 2 blues and they are like my other kids!

my 6 month old male Kanoand my female sky

keep up the good work!