Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \  Nissan titan

Nissan titan

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 391
replies 2
following 2

belowclvl   +1y
Hey max just got your shortened spindles on. Frickn excellent. But..... Here is the dilemma. Passenger side is zero camber when layer out at least to the eye. The driver side still has some. So on that same note what would be some obvious things to look for? Will it have anything to do where the bag placement is? The alignment shop said they were having troubles aligning it becuz the bag mounts were off.( this was before your spindles) also the passenger side and driver side uppers are built a little different from each other. The driver side has a slight bend to it to maneuver around the brake booster just a slight bend. Or should i just get It realigned? It has a cantilever setup and still needs the full fbss. Right now it just has the front back and sags a small amount on the passenger side will this make the difference? Open for suggestions your spindles have already made a world of difference now just trying to fine tune it. Thanks for everything jimmu
FoolInjected   +1y

Your problem lies with the different arms a different shape will through off the camber,if your arms are not the exact length and distance from all 4 mounting points it will throw off the camber,for example when i was setting up my new spindle from max i made paper dolls like he suggested after the fact that i found my sweet spot that allows -3 degrees laid out and 2" into the lift it is back to 0 degrees for the remainder of the lift (18"),I started playing just to see what would happen just by shorting the control arms 1/2" it put the camber at -5 degrees laid out and +4 at full lift,see how little of a change can make a huge difference.Take it from some one that has been there in your spot,just move your booster over 3" it make a world of difference and just remake your driver side to match your passenger side.If you need any help on anything shoot me a message.                                                                                                                                              Steve//Negative Camber\\Alabama
belowclvl   +1y
Man thanks a million! I'm sure I will come up with more questions but thanks.
Page 1 of 1