threads
Page 1 of 2
Ford Trucks \  Dave Shulman's "Project Insomnia" alive again?

Dave Shulman's "Project Insomnia" alive again?

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1837
replies 17
following 14

DeepSouthS10   +1y
So I glanced over at the "Owner Profiles" section of the home page this morning, as I do first thing just about every morning, and I saw Tucn20's profile. Knowing it was Dave Shulman's profile, I clicked out of curiosity and to my surprise, I saw a pic that was uploaded yesterday (see below). Anybody know what the deal is? This thing gettin redone for SEMA or something? I know anything he does is usually pretty up there on the bad ass scale, so I was just curious.  

lukedogg   +1y

Oh yeaaa....I hope this is a sign....It will be bad ass guarenteed....
msturg   +1y
All I know is that he has been working on it with some nice upgrades.  Don't remember if he said an actual completion date or not though.
98lows10   +1y

Dave is back on this project with 09 F150 front sheetmetal and bunch of other surprises.
StreetNshow.com   +1y

Nice!!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
damn, one of my favorite trucks of all time!   Taylor
DeepSouthS10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 98lows10Dave is back on this project with 09 F150 front sheetmetal and bunch of other surprises.---------------------------------------------hell yeah! thats bad ass. cant wait to see it. I hope he keeps his profile up to date.
drpd99   +1y
lol oh its very well alive from the pics he sent me the other day! maybe he will see this and chime in haha
LaidNeon   +1y
i love this truck, i cant wait to see what he has up his sleeve with this one!!
gonz   +1y

his last truck (coincidentally the one at the top of this page) was my favorite effy ever. i absoloutly loved that truck. and after they built insomnia i was again blown away. but never seeing the truck after sema broke my heart. i was sure this truck was going places. so glad to see it getting re-vamped and back on the chopping block. hope it gets finished in all of its glory finally. keep us posted for sure.