Page 2 of 3
South West \  hey all, im moving to AZ

hey all, im moving to AZ

South West Regional
views 1345
replies 27
following 17

thirtytwo   +1y
well ill be building the Luv when i get there. its currently just a rolling chassis. i didnt get very far with it here and then deciding to move ive put it off completely.  can i get plates legally and whatnot if i am going to be running a carbed 305 or 350 in the truck? what are your emissions/safety laws like out there?
BIGDNCAZ   +1y
G - I'll definitely get him together with the fellas on his side of town...   Danger - I would say that is going to be difficult at best to get that truck through emissions in Maricopa County...I'm not saying it won't pass, but it might be difficult to pass inspection. There is a law in Arizona that allows for vehicles insured as collector vehicles and insured as such to bypass the emissions inspections.
thirtytwo   +1y
is anyone gonna be up in the midwest before January? im having some troubles figuring out how to get the Luv truck to Arizona. i have a 96 ranger with a 2.3 and that just wont hack a trailer with the Luv on it. im just looking at a cheap(er) vehicle to try and trade the ranger for that can tow a trailer and fit most of my stuff. maybe a van of sorts? any and all suggestions on transporting my truck would be awesome. like what kind of vehicle to get that can pull a trailer easier than the 2.3, shipping companies, etc. i left contact info in my first post. also, whats the job market like down there? fairly easy to get something that pays the bills if i cant find any welding jobs right away? Kyle
95laynframe   +1y

i am in mesa. i am the Prez of Xtreme Lowz Az. we put on a show every friday nite at a buddies sports bar. hit me up when you get here.
81layndoor   +1y

I am in mesa also just plain trick is a good shop and its in mesa there are always usually things going on friday and saturday nights somewhere in town you will get  here just in time for ART OF NOIZE car show its a show not to miss thats for sure.
framescr8pintoy   +1y

i want to move to az , seems like theres always something going on there.
Uncle Fester   +1y

NW Phoenix is where its at.  Good stuff going on and good friends close by.  Good luck with the move.
balln   +1y

When i moved out here from FL i used penske. They had a real nice van type box truck that held all my shit and my girls and we also rented one of there car trailors and put my 04 bagged fronty on it. No problems.

thirtytwo   +1y
ok so things have changed and im super confused as to whats going on .. but now i dont really have a place to stay. it may be a bit past January unless someone has a room to rent or needs a room mate details later
thirtytwo   +1y
alright so a lot has happened since i made this post.

im now again moving to Arizona. i got a job in Glendale. i sold the luv truck (that was painful). and i have nowhere to live yet. so if anyone in the area can help me with a place to stay for a few weeks until i get enough money and find a decent apartment that would be AWESOME.

or if anyone can help me find a place to live that knows the area. im going in this totally blind. i have two small dogs if that helps the apartment searching. cheap as possible but not ghetto cheap. i dont need a ton of space as ill be working a lot most likely and its just me and two small dogs. so i dont need anything huge.

message me with any info. i provided my AIM and email i think in my first post

Kyle