South West \  hey all, im moving to AZ

hey all, im moving to AZ

South West Regional
views 1328
replies 27
following 17

thirtytwo   +1y
Edited: 12/10/2010 11:01:20 AM by thirtytwo

hey everyone, my name is Kyle and i am from Missouri. I will be moving to Arizona sometime in January of 2011. I dont really post here much but I figured i should because i am always on here reading and looking at build threads.
mike86mazda   +1y
Whats up Kyle, Im from North Phoenix, kinda far from mesa but not too far. A lot of us are always down to hang out and help out a fellow minitrucker. Hit me up when you get down here!
DeepSouthS10   +1y

on a similar note, i am moving to arizona next week for a few months (for work). i am being sent to show low, az and to my understanding its in the middle of f**king nowhere lol. so i dont expect there to much of a scene there. however i am off weekends and would love to visit phoenix so i may hit you guys up sometime.
BIGDNCAZ   +1y
Kyle - I'm in Peoria, far NW valley, but I'm always in different areas...If you're gonna be in Mesa, you should definitely check out Lowboy Motorsports, He builds some really nice rides..   Danger - Show low is probably 3-4 hours from Phoenix. I would definitely rather be working there right now, it's 15 - 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix this time of year.   When you guys get to Phoenix, Shoot me a PM, there is always something going on... 
BK2LIFE   +1y
oh yeah, there is always something going on out here...      
dawgpimp   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DeepSouthS10on a similar note, i am moving to arizona next week for a few months (for work). i am being sent to show low, az and to my understanding its in the middle of f**king nowhere lol. so i dont expect there to much of a scene there. however i am off weekends and would love to visit phoenix so i may hit you guys up sometime. --------------------------------------------- show low is about 3 hour away from mesa. my mom lives up there.   
hitncry   +1y
NW Valley is where it's at! There's tons to do out here scene wise. Keep everyone updated when it's moving time. 
thirtytwo   +1y
awesome. thanks guys. how easy are welding jobs or entry level fab type jobs to get out there? like i said im still pretty new with welding so i dont qualify for any of the really good jobs until i get more weld time under my belt
gmoneyNC   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by BIGDNCAZ Kyle - I'm in Peoria, far NW valley, but I'm always in different areas...If you're gonna be in Mesa, you should definitely check out Lowboy Motorsports, He builds some really nice rides..   Danger - Show low is probably 3-4 hours from Phoenix. I would definitely rather be working there right now, it's 15 - 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix this time of year.   When you guys get to Phoenix, Shoot me a PM, there is always something going on...  --------------------------------------------- yo D, show my boy Danger a good time like yall did for me at WCN!!! he's always down for whatever. //GMONEY\\ 
balln   +1y

Hey man i live in gilbert my cross streets are gilbert and ray. Mesa is right next door so when you move out just hit me up we are always cruiseing to local little shows and what not. Thats cool your bringing out your luv will be nice to see it rolling around the vally. As far as welding jobs just look on craigslist there is alot of jobs listed for a welder just have to find one that meets your needs. Well good luck on the move i moved from FL and it was a long ass trip. Ryan