Page 2 of 2
Tools \  Brass parts for fabrication/jigs

Brass parts for fabrication/jigs

Tools Q & A
views 2501
replies 19
following 15

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
i personally use the Guilty ones as well. To be honest, the cost to machine them in house is only a bit cheeper than buying them from him.... and i dont have to spend any time on it at all haha.

speaking of that, you have any of those in stock right now? i need another set.

Taylor
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2010 12:10:57 PM by iLLblazer

Ya they are piss cheap from GbD...Kyle if you can ship them USPS to canada I'll prob scoop a set too. I had a set made local and it cost me way too much. And another set would be nice.

If I need custom sizes too (smaller) what kinda price would I be looking at?
guiltybydesign   +1y
Well i see i sold 2 sets today and i just so happen to have 1 set on the shelf as of this moment. Glad to see i actually had a good idea with these.

Joel ive never shipped out of country but i use UPS, does that matter? Cost on custom sizes would depend on the bar diameter you want. Some of this stuff i can get locally and some of it i have to get from New Jersey.
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
UPS isnt worth it for small orders. They charge out the ass for brokerage fees on cross border shipments. USPS is the only way I'll order smaller items or its not really worth it in the end, the cost will double easy with UPS.
durangedkustoms   +1y
I was just wondering if you could throw them in a flat rate box if i were to buy a set for my hawaii shop lmk. I'm goona need them one way or another.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
i ended up just finding them on the site and ordering a set. I need an xxl shirt with that order too, im not sure if i noted the size in the payment or not!

thanks

Taylor
stockfloored93   +1y
wow i wish i would have known they were only $50 for a set of 16, i made my own and i spend like all day at the lathe it was a pain in the ass lol
guiltybydesign   +1y
I know they will fit in a flat rate box no problem, so i guess as they say "if it fits it shipps". Ill have to get some more material and get them machined so if anyone orders ill send an email reminding you theyre on backorder.

Taylor ill send you a shirt, but ill refund you refund you the $$ if you send me 1 of your XLs.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Sounds good, whats your address? Or, i can get it off the box when it shows up as well...

Taylor
guiltybydesign   +1y
Ill have you send it to my house