Page 1 of 1
Car Care \  Okay I need a lesson in interior car care

Okay I need a lesson in interior car care

Car Care Q & A
views 1156
replies 0
following 1

Scoobysmak   +1y
Well my stepfather asked me today what cleaners to use on his new VW CC.  He has got leather interior with some vinyl, in black.  I would have loved to gave an answer right off the top of my head but I get my car detailed and my trucks don't have any interior so I haven't needed to worry about it.  I ran a search of leather cleaner but only came up with the following hit:  1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium Meguairs APC+ Leather Masters Strong Cleaner Leather Masters Vital  If anyone has other suggestions and stuff that works along with stuff that might damage the interior so I can stay away from that product (okay I already know that 60 grit sandpaper is bad, lol).   Also products that are easy to use Vs something that might take a while.  Kinda give him a choice of a few products so he can make up his mind (things that I am looking for are as follows). Product A: cleans really well but takes 20 min to set and can be hard to removeProduct B: Doesn't clean as well but its a spray/wipe on and then wipe off type dealProduct C: Takes two kinds of bottles but spray on and use the other to wipe right off, cleans really well  Of course there may be some overall winner that works really well and is very easy to use, I am wanting this to be the case but that wouldn't be my luck (maybe his is better, lol).
Page 1 of 1