threads
Page 1 of 1
Car Care \  Removing rust stain from White Walls?

Removing rust stain from White Walls?

Car Care Q & A
views 1891
replies 9
following 7

ElCadillacKid   +1y
Hey guys! I recently had my stock wheels mounted and after the tire store guy washed off the blue protectant stuff some rusty water dried on the white wall and I can't get the stains out. I've tried the Bleche-White stuff and it will disappear but shows itself after a few minutes. my old man even sanded down a layer or two on the whitewall but the rust comes back. Here is what 1 of the tires look like. Thanks for your help  
sparage   +1y
Give mean green a try
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
the lowrider guys tend to repaint theres thats how the hot rodders also get the fat walled custom white walls that you cant buy anywhere else
cookiemonster13   +1y

whitleys bleach white, just be careful with caps on it will take the paint right off of them.
DOWNSUB   +1y

Good old can of Green Comit.. And it works on white conv top also..
FADE2BLK94   +1y
lacquer thinner usually works pretty good
ElCadillacKid   +1y
thanks a lot. i'm gonna start with the magic eraser and work my way down the list. i don't know where to pick up some Mean Green however.
slamnscotte   +1y
Brandon go down to the savi ranch home depot and check out their cleaning aisle they used to have sh*t for cleaning white walls.
ElCadillacKid   +1y
^ ok. i will do that. thanks!
ElCadillacKid   +1y
the magic eraser didn't work. the stains are deeper than just on the surface. Scott, do you happen to recall the name of the stuff you mentioned? Thanks for everyone's input. I want to get these tires clean before the Mooneyes show next week.
Page 1 of 1