views 1063
replies 11
following 8

BGDTACO02   +1y
Any minitruckers from Gallatin ,Hendersonville area
BGDTACO02   +1y
bump
lucky_brew   +1y
i know someone in H'vegas! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ NUTZ! 
medicus   +1y
there are quite a few i am no longer there but yes to answer your question gallatin and hendersonville have minitrucker
draggincaddy   +1y
sup...theres a few around there and plenty in the mid tenn area...hit up this site, plenty of locals therehttp://www.tennesseecustoms.com/forum/index.php
Whiplash   +1y

I was gonna suggest you Lucky but I see you have already chimed-in. I know Chris Hansen used to live in the area as well. I'm a temp resident because of family in Hendersonville.

BGDTACO02   +1y
deeeeeeez nutz on yo face nicca
maniacalmini   +1y
where is the hangout in Hville? i work at Discount Tire in Madison and dont have a lot of time to get out but looking for some place to cruise once i get her back together, again.
lucky_brew   +1y
it is at the Target / Kroger / Kohls in Hendersonville right off the Vietnam Vets bypass New Shackle exit. take 65N to 386 (vietnam vets) take the New Shakle Island exit and hang a left then a left into the shopping center. I live in Hendersonville too. hit me up anytime 6159730775
FLYINLO   +1y
Hey Lucky. From my understanding the Hendersonville Cruise In is moving down one exit to the parking lot behind the Theater at the mall. Not sure when , but one of the guys involved with it told me this past week.