threads
Page 2 of 2
Photography \  Bodied Mazda, bagged Nissan, and a hott model...

Bodied Mazda, bagged Nissan, and a hott model...

Photography Q & A
views 1396
replies 19
following 14

BabyYouWish   +1y
Nice pics, nice trucks, hot girl... but put her in some heels! lol.
d21cruisa   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BabyYouWish Nice pics, nice trucks, hot girl... but put her in some heels! lol. --------------------------------------------- haahaa!  thats what everyone on infamousnissan was saying too! definitely will next time!  thanks for the compliment!
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

That mazda looks a lot like my old truck. I sold it to a guy in the military in NC and he took it to Texas and sold it. Don't know if that's it but it sure looks like it.
stevesdawg   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by h2o melonThat mazda looks a lot like my old truck. I sold it to a guy in the military in NC and he took it to Texas and sold it. Don't know if that's it but it sure looks like it.---------------------------------------------Yeah, I traded a 06 kawasaki 636 for it about 2 years ago. The guy that had it was named Joe and it was down in Wichita Falls, TX.  The truck was nice then but spending a small fortune on it to make it bad ass!!
mjavy7   +1y
I love that Mazda. Very nice pictures.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Stevesdawg---------------------------------------------Originally posted by h2o melonThat mazda looks a lot like my old truck. I sold it to a guy in the military in NC and he took it to Texas and sold it. Don't know if that's it but it sure looks like it.---------------------------------------------Yeah, I traded a 06 kawasaki 636 for it about 2 years ago. The guy that had it was named Joe and it was down in Wichita Falls, TX.  The truck was nice then but spending a small fortune on it to make it bad ass!!---------------------------------------------It looks great. I'm glad someone is taking care of it. I always enjoyed driving it.
stevesdawg   +1y

Yeah,  I love this truck more than my wife!  It's been well taken care of and rebagged to get  more lift and added individual bag controls and everything  has been done top notch to it. I had a run of the mill system in it but just upgraded to kicker L7 12 and 600.1 amp  and it beats ridiculous know.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
This is the setup I had in it when I was driving it daily.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
stevesdawg   +1y

WOW!!  I wish Joe would've kept that in there!!! Were the rear seats still in with that box in there?

h2omelon(nick)   +1y

Yes the seats were still in there. I don't know what he did with the sytem. I left it all in there when I sold it to him.