Page 1 of 2
Ford Trucks \  another ibeam problem

another ibeam problem

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 535
replies 12
following 7

dkleeman89   +1y
so i have a 1994 mazda b3000. i have just recentym put djm beams on it and still doesnt lay worth shit. help me out please just starting to frustrate me. can anyone please help or pics or anything thanks you!!!!!
nissandoordragger   +1y

if ther anything like the rangers you need to notch the frame for the beams and relocate the radious arms up higher
menace   +1y
what else have you done to it? pics would be great too, in the passenger side you will need to notch the frame for the tierod end, the driver side possibly too. What size wheels do you have? do you have a radius arm relocator? raised transmission crossmember? are the bags fully compressed when laid out? are the beams hitting inside the engine crossmember? theres lots of factors to take into effect. more details please
jimmy726   +1y

toyota front clip always helps lol.
menace   +1y
yota clip would be alot easier, but thats boring lol... i have a love hate relationship with my beams, i got my wheels sucked inward alot so i can turn with it lifted about 1" off the ground, i can turn almost 1 full turn of the steering wheel. But i cant ride low because my tires wear out faster than a prostitute on saturday night
dkleeman89   +1y
Well it's all the same with the ranger and Mazda suspenrion. It will be bodied hopefully by this feb at the latest but it will be on 18s, 20s at the biggest I am just stumped on the front suspention. It is on 225/40/18 tires so any help now? And I want it to stay on beams no Toyota front clip
drpitlo   +1y

Your right it is the same suspension and you may have ibeams but wonotching the frame for the tie rods it wont lay. And you should also move your radius arm brackets to the side of the frame and change your transmission crossmember. other then that you should have no problem laying on 18s.
automatik23   +1y

ive got a bodied 91 on beams, 3/4 frame djm dream beams and tubular radius arms...so lemme tell ya, its kind of a pain in the ass to body one one 20s lol 
menace   +1y
i still have regular radius arms, but if they had heim joints on the ends instead of bushings, it would help out alot... i still havent figured out what your having problems with
dkleeman89   +1y

i looked at where the tierod would go and it looks like if i drop it down another quarter inch its gonnahit the pitman arm and then i also have the gear box to worry about when i knotch the driver side frame rail out for the tie rod!!!!