Page 1 of 2
South East \  Any good Ga shops for body dropping

Any good Ga shops for body dropping

South East Regional
views 1203
replies 14
following 14

gataco   +1y
Im looking for a good shop to body drop my 2006 tacoma and i want it to look good! Looking for about 3 1/2 inches id have to say let me know!
gimp5561   +1y

moonshine customs, dont know there #
dumptkota   +1y
Edited: 6/17/2010 8:42:06 AM by dumptkota

AUTO EXTREMES IN CONYERS 770-761-0971 MOONSHINE MIGHT DO IT BUT HE MAINLY FOCUSES ON PAINT WORK 706-614-6686 I WOULD RECOMEND EITHER OF THEM TO MY MOM OR MY WIFE, IN OTHER WORDS I TRUST BOTH OF THEM WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!
biggin   +1y

yeah auto extremes is gonna be your best shop to go to especially if you want it done right.
gimp5561   +1y

sorry to mislead i was told they did body drops. 
CHUNK91   +1y

Auto Extremes... Robert does awesome work!  That`s correct on Moonshine Customs, they only do paint work.
dumptkota   +1y

you didnt mislead, yankee and his cronies (LOL) are capiable of doing it but i think he's swamped with paint work right now. kill 2 birds with one stone, have robert bodydrop it and yankee paint it. i promise you will be very happy!!!!!!!!!
gataco   +1y
Thanks ill give them a call to see what the deal is maybe i can get it in there pretty quick after i get it back!
SparkinBlazer   +1y

If your gonna bodydrop the truck when you get back why wouldnt u just let the shop thats bodydropping it do everything, rather than joe put a "streetscraper lol" kit on it then redoing everything for the bodydrop??   j/w
Layumon22s   +1y

Moonshine Customs does NOT do body drops. Only sick paint and body work