Page 1 of 1
Interior \  Let's see those black interiors

Let's see those black interiors

Interior Q & A
views 401
replies 8
following 6

dakotascrapin   +1y
Starting on all my interior now... probably doing black on black, i know it will be hot but still who else has done it ??
Whiplash   +1y

I've done it but I'm too lame to know how to post pix.  It's old school tweed. Either check my profile or maybe someone will post some pix for me.
offthewall   +1y
found this in last year's all star coverage... its in the red tacoma featured in the newest MT. honestly one of my favorite interiors... clean and simple.
post photo
frankie   +1y

heres a pic of my galaxie im sellin on ebay right now
post photo
dakotascrapin   +1y
yea thinking of doing the black leather and black suede on centers of seats and headliner. Not a huge fan of suede look, but think i need to break it up in some way
dakotascrapin   +1y
you think the ostrich and gator skin stuff is getting old? any tried anything new or diff as far as inserts ?
Herecomestrouble   +1y
   I did black on black with gold stiching its hot with no tinted windows in california but well worth it. easy to clean and always looks clean. 
post photo
dakotascrapin   +1y
that gold stitching is nice...just enuff to add some texture.
rangerrudy   +1y
Edited: 6/3/2010 10:37:53 AM by rangerrudy

He are the seats in my dually.....black leather with black ostrich...and yeah it is hot. I tinted everything even the windshield to try and keep the ehat down.      
post photo
post photo
post photo
Page 1 of 1