threads
Page 2 of 2
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  lowest 4th generation honda prelude?

lowest 4th generation honda prelude?

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 2723
replies 13
following 10

pearldrop   +1y

The orange Prelude is mine. It is on 17s with 205/40/17s and is about 1/2 inch from laying in the front. It laid flat when it was on 16s.The front has just been cut so the upper control arms can poke through. The rear end is as low as it can go without cutting anything. The upper control arm is up against the top of the wheelwell.I wanted to get it flat on the 17s, but it just wasn't worth cutting it to hell for the extra 1/2 inch.
guhkid   +1y
Edited: 5/28/2010 10:31:04 AM by GUHKID

that red prelude happens to be mine.The front is cut out and am cutting the rear soon. have it sitting on some 17s.... whooo whoooo...anywhooo that orange prelude is sick... do you still have it????
IGotIssues   +1y

This one is on 18's 
post photo
pearldrop   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by GUHKIDEdited: 5/28/2010 10:31:04 AM by GUHKIDthat red prelude happens to be mine.The front is cut out and am cutting the rear soon. have it sitting on some 17s.... whooo whoooo...anywhooo that orange prelude is sick... do you still have it???? ---------------------------------------------

Yep, it is still sitting in my garage. It gets driven probably twice a year, I almost forget I have it sometimes.