Page 1 of 1
Interior \  getting seats recovered

getting seats recovered

Interior Q & A
views 452
replies 5
following 5

white92   +1y
Do any of you happen to know how much I might be looking at spending to get 2 bucket seats and a rear bench seat out of a 92 s-10 Blazer recovered? Probably going to go w/red vinyl and black tweed or suede inserts. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!!
n2bnlow   +1y
Its really a case of how much can you afford? What are you expecting? Show/Magazine worthy? In the interior world, you get what you pay for. Id find a good shop that has done some nice work. You dont want to be looking at a crooked stitch for the rest of your days. Around $250-$300 a bucket seat, and maybe around $350 for the rear is what you can expect to pay in San Diego at a higher end shop that does Street Rods and Custom interior.
Rob Clayhill   +1y

that seems to be about the same price that they are charging up here in Montana at most the reputable shops.
decivic   +1y

i had fronts and rear in my civic done for 600
boooghar   +1y

be sure to shop around, get quotes, check out the shop, check references, look at some of the shops past work and then decide - after I did all that I was able to get the bench seat done in my truck for $250 and got it back the next day..  heres a before pic    and after  
post photo
post photo
white92   +1y

Thats sweet looking work! I'm wanting to do the same style in mine! Thanx for the advice BOOOGHAR!!
Page 1 of 1