Page 2 of 2
Nissan Trucks \  bagged/bodied nissan driveline question

bagged/bodied nissan driveline question

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 777
replies 17
following 11

McClarys   +1y
you have any pics of this setup ?  ive bagged tons of nissans in my shop past 6 years , and never once had to shorten the driveshaft... to me it sounds like your links are put on wrong...if theres any adjustments to the link bars, try to adjust them out ... but then again , the bars could be set wrong and throws your pinion angle off too bad.... only real quick suggestion would be to shim up your center carrier bearing ... this should help some ....  you'll need longer bolts for it though....  good luckmat
Lucky   +1y

DUDE....GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD...YOU DO NOT NEED TO SHORTEN YOUR DRIVELINE!  
DEMON DAVE   +1y

thanks for the suggestions , i am planning to remove the bed to shave the rear cab wall this weekend so i will have a clear view of how everything is moving when aired up and down.also i stated prior i did not set up the rear end in the truck , a local shop did the work for a previous owner so.......... i have seen both one piece and two piece drivelines on the same yr nissans perhaps this could have came with a one piece and now has a two piece ???.
nissandoordragger   +1y

is it a ex cab or reg cab exs came with 2 peice only and reg came with 1 peice only id say the shop fucked up and set the axle up wrong
puddin06   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nissandoordraggeris it a ex cab or reg cab exs came with 2 peice only and reg came with 1 peice only id say the shop fucked up and set the axle up wrong---------------------------------------------I have a single cab and I have a 2 piece.
nissandoordragger   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Tucked---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nissandoordraggeris it a ex cab or reg cab exs came with 2 peice only and reg came with 1 peice only id say the shop fucked up and set the axle up wrong---------------------------------------------I have a single cab and I have a 2 piece.---------------------------------------------really? is it stock that way and is it a long bed
jimmy726   +1y

yeah single cabs came with 2 piece alot my buddy had one with a 2 piece
puddin06   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nissandoordragger---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Tucked---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nissandoordraggeris it a ex cab or reg cab exs came with 2 peice only and reg came with 1 peice only id say the shop fucked up and set the axle up wrong---------------------------------------------I have a single cab and I have a 2 piece.---------------------------------------------really? is it stock that way and is it a long bed---------------------------------------------yup its stock and not a long bed