Page 1 of 1
American Cars \  WANTED- 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible

WANTED- 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible

American Cars General Discussions
views 764
replies 3
following 3

DOWNHERE   +1y
Friend of mine is trying to locate one as a project...  If anyone know anyone selling, please let me know...  Even if it is finished or already bagged....  Thank you
jumbo   +1y
good freaking luck, those are as hard to get hold of as Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, lol.  That's my dream car, too
jumbo   +1y
hope your boy's got some cash, but there are 2 on here: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=convertible&_sacat=6001&_sop=7&Model=Continental&Condition=Certified%2520pre%252Downed|Used|!&_dmpt=US_Cars_Trucks&Make=Lincoln&_odkw=&_osacat=6001&bkBtn=&_trksid=p4506.m270.l1311 and there's a dude selling a 64 hardtop that runs and drives but needs service buy it now for $3400, that's the best deal i've ever come across.
DOWNHERE   +1y

Update, We found one last week... He was actually lookinf for the 65... He did some google alert and he has been getting all messages in the past 2 months about anything on that car and finally came up with 1 at an unbelievable price for the condition its in.  He will be posting pics soon, but the work isnt crazy at all, he is expecting to have it ready for next summer!
Page 1 of 1