threads
Page 1 of 1
American Cars \  old school caddy guys, i have a problem.

old school caddy guys, i have a problem.

American Cars General Discussions
views 390
replies 2
following 3

mushroom   +1y
What's up, I've got a 68 cadillac calais. Problem I have is none of the power windows are workikng, they are on the same fuse as the horn and it works. Wondering what could be the issue. Also, headlights don't turn on but the running lights do, and bulbs are good. Switch is hard to pull so it may be the switch. But windows have got my mind blown. Any help would be great. Thanks.
cookiemonster13   +1y

take your door panels apart and see if the window motors work without the switch hooked up. the switches are easy to rebuild but go bad all the time. as for the headlights does it have the autodimming feature. on yours it would be a little black box on the driverside core support with little louvers over it.  if it has autodimming contact john oldenburg, if the power window motors are locked up then have them rebuilt at your local electrical winding shop if the switchs are bad take them apart and clean the contacts and you should be good to go.  
DraggersDreams   +1y

Hey Jason give me a call and i'll tell you what i had to do to mine. 423-833-4025
Page 1 of 1