threads
Page 2 of 2
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  New to cars and imports...suggestions on my BMW??

New to cars and imports...suggestions on my BMW??

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1165
replies 14
following 10

PimpSplash   +1y

That stanceworks site is pretty cool Im gonna check it out more and a stereo is def in the works.

Geo842003   +1y

if i were you i shave the door handles.........i shaved the handles on my clk and let me tell you it makes a difference  
idrgbdy   +1y
get a hydroholics kit installed. who cares how far you have to drive. if it's installed correctly, it will last and ride better. and it's adjustable. i think the wheels would look good if they were darker, like a gun metal. but i think they look fine as is. maybe all chrome. idk. get billets. lol
PimpSplash   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdyget a hydroholics kit installed. who cares how far you have to drive. if it's installed correctly, it will last and ride better. and it's adjustable. i think the wheels would look good if they were darker, like a gun metal. but i think they look fine as is. maybe all chrome. idk. get billets. lol---------------------------------------------Yeah I feel ya on the wheels they are ok, but could be better obv. Im just not sure which way to go either Im a bit lost at the moment.
JMacBlazinLacin   +1y

CAR IS DOPE,,, JUST GET WITH AARON ON SOME HYDROHOLICS THEN WILL BE PERFECT,    AND YEA DONT LISTEN TO THOSE FOOLS,, WHITE LOOKS GOOD,,,,   "CAR WHITE ON WHITE AND THE KIDS CALL IT COOL WHIP"