threads
Page 1 of 2
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  New to cars and imports...suggestions on my BMW??

New to cars and imports...suggestions on my BMW??

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1158
replies 14
following 10

PimpSplash   +1y
Edited: 5/20/2010 9:57:24 AM by PimpSplash

Edited: 5/15/2010 1:45:15 PM by PimpSplashEdited: 5/15/2010 1:44:26 PM by PimpSplashEdited: 5/15/2010 1:43:59 PM by PimpSplash
So I had a Ranger forever then a Ram and for the first time in my life I bought a car. Its a 2003 325i, heres the thing I joined a BMW forum but they seem to be weird people with completely different taste than I do. For instance they think that me painting the black trim on the car white to match was a bad idea and that it would look better black and also that a black grill would look better and that maybe having my wheels be gold instead of white would be better too just loool right...

I already did a few things and Im getting rid of the front lisence plate as we speak, but am just looking for some feedback/suggestions from people that understand our style, only thing is I cant really bag it/lower it more right now because its my daily and I work pretty far away from home.

More pics in my profile, thanks.

doug118   +1y
I also think painting the black trim white would be too much white. I personally would lower the back more and that is it. keep the wheels white
artsar   +1y

maybe tint the tails? I like the tinted tail look on white cars. Also maybe remove some of the emblems to clean it up?
purpl7duece   +1y
Car looks sick. Throw some juice on it or just lower it a bit in the rear. I like the black roof look too. Think about it
scotto79   +1y

I think it looks just fine being all white like that.  But I drive a white Magnum, thats quite a bit of solid white.  Maybe you should just remove the door trim from the sides and the series emblems from the trunk and just leave the shield in the middle.  And depending on the local police, look into tinting the tails.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

It looks good as it sits. Maybe lower the rear just a  little.
PimpSplash   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by doug118I also think painting the black trim white would be too much white. I personally would lower the back more and that is it. keep the wheels white ---------------------------------------------Im not talking about the black trim by the windows I was talking about the moulding by the doors and on the bumpers that I already painted.
PimpSplash   +1y
Edited: 5/17/2010 7:00:10 PM by PimpSplash

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by notlowyetI think it looks just fine being all white like that.  But I drive a white Magnum, thats quite a bit of solid white.  Maybe you should just remove the door trim from the sides and the series emblems from the trunk and just leave the shield in the middle.  And depending on the local police, look into tinting the tails.---------------------------------------------I would love to get rid of the side moulding but its indented underneath it so I would have to fill all that and repaint as for the back we think alike because its already like that hahaThanks for the input tho this is what I need some other people with like styles throwing ideas out there. 
post photo
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
I think the car looks great!  Dont' touch it. If that were my car I'd get some kind of adjustable suspension (I drive 85 miles/day) and put a nice stereo in it.  A site that I visit a lot is http://www.stanceworks.com/ and there is a lot of BMW owners on there if you want more ideas.
scotto79   +1y

stanceworks.com is a great site, but you will want an adjustable suspension after looking at a few pics there.  I'm already planning for the Magnum after my Mazda is done.