threads
Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \ 

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 641
replies 2
following 2

lowmits89   +1y
hey man im from simple pleasurez nc chapter we have to do this graduation project for school and after posting on our website www.simple-pleasurez.org they immediatly told me to come repost my topic over here and said i could get the best of help from this site okay so today we started our graduation projects and mine is mini truckin of course what i need help with is finding information that is noteable meaning it has to have a source which i can cite they call it a research paper and all our information in the project has to be credited and cited and ive noticed alot of stuff about minitrucks is word of mouth and has no cite of somewhere where the information can be found any help or information you can help me find also including pics would be greatly appreciated if you have any questions or you would like to help but need me to better explain something so you can understand it pm me or post me a reply on here and ill message you back. thanks guys for any of your helpso heres my outlineI. indroduction -thesis-II. history of mini trucks a. how it got started b. when it got started c. what is minitruckin d. why do people build/make minitrucks e. where it got started f. types of minitrucksIII. static dropped trucks a. how to build/make a static dropped truck b. why build/make a static dropped truck c. lowering blocks, front coil springs cut, lowering torsion bars, removing leaf springs, air shocksIV. bagged trucks a. how to build/make a bagged truck b. why build/make a bagged truck c. four-link, bags, air tank, comps, valves, switchesV. hydraulic trucks a. how to build/make a hydraulic truck b. why build/make a hydraulic truckVI. difference between ways to make/build a mini a. static dropped b. bagged c. hydro'sVII. conclusion a. sum up paper
blurtthejerk   +1y
I think minitruckin' or truckin' did an article on the history of minitruckin'. Check out their magazine or I believe their website. God Bless and hope you ace it,  Mario @ Mod.E.O's
lowmits89   +1y
thanks man ill go check that out
Page 1 of 1