Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  Have to vent sorry

Have to vent sorry

General Discussion
views 1450
replies 21
following 13

remcolent   +1y
Our 14 year old son came in today 1 hour late.
We told him to go to his room.
2 ffing minutes later he did a extreme room make over, broken furneture holes in the door etc etc.
His mom went upstairs to calm the B@#$^^rt down.
He kicked his mom in the face a couple of times , bursted lip and sore neck as a result.
Sorry this has nothing to do with dually's, I just need to type this and vent.
Remco
sittinlow88   +1y
Wow....That sux big time!! I hope your wife is o.k. and recovers
liljlowrider   +1y
holy shit.... man hope your wife is ok.
ec_dually   +1y
did you beat his ass also ..
rnonelower   +1y
DAMN man hope the wife is OK as for the kid u need to beat the shit out of him and teach him some respect for his parents my son is 11 and u can be for damn sure I would have kicked his ass all over the house
huskerdually   +1y
Man sorry to hear that. Good luck with the boy, kids aren't easy to raise.
low95xlt   +1y
sorry to hear that hope wife is ok... sucks to hear bout your son choosing the wrong avenue to vent his anger...
someotherguy   +1y
See, this is why I figure I'd be a bad father. I wouldn't have thought once, just would have put the big A W down on that boy until he was at least twice as bad off as his mom. No excuse for that kinda behavior from him but I don't think I would feel too good about myself once I got through tearing him up.

Richard
sittinlow88   +1y
^ I wouldn't feel good afterwards either but you MUST discipline children! When I was a kid I wouldn't have even thought about touching either of my parents for fear of getting torn the fawk up!
huskerdually   +1y
I slammed my bedroom door once when I was mad, my dad came down and ripped it off the hinges and said "there that takes care of that!"