General Discussion
views 691
replies 13
following 7

jcampbell1180   +1y
The new "American Gothic"-

Note the RLK hat...keepin it real.

America...F@#K YEAH!!!

Bought a new .40 after Christmas and took her out to put some rounds through 'er. Snapped a few pics while we were at it. It was my Daughter's 1st time shooting, and by the end of the day, she could hit a bowling pin 60 yards out with one shot. She loves it. Wants to go shooting every weekend now. That 'ol Marlin she's holding is the same gun I learned to shoot with...now she's learning with it.

I'm so proud.
huskerdually   +1y

Not much longer.

A) They wont let you buy or own guns.

B) You wont be able to afford them because your taxes will be so high to pay for all the people who don't want to work.
dragnasty   +1y
Represent! And I could see why you have 9 kids....
jcampbell1180   +1y
Well, y'Know...
low95xlt   +1y
hahaha thats funny smallest people have the biggest guns and then theres campy with his lil gun hahaha
raymondsage   +1y
Your lucky.... can't even get the ol lady to look at a gun let alone shoot it.
okcderek   +1y
My ol' lady wants me to show her how to shoot...but I dont like the idea of the female I live w/ knowing how to shoot a gun. She tends to get pissed at me every now and then for god knows anything. The last thing I need is for her to know how to shoot a gun.
someotherguy   +1y
Just teach her to shoot with a gun that has the sights WAY out of whack...then when you get back home, knock the sights back into place. You'll be safe, but whatever's next to you is gonna get whacked.

Husk - in reality, one of the new laws they want to pass is "tagged" ammo, the requirement that all non-tagged ammo (including hand loads) be destroyed by a deadline date, and a tax on every single round - making it to where you can't reload your own (legally), the cost of all purchased ammo will go up, AND all the purchases can be tracked.

Richard
low95xlt   +1y
okc mines the same i want her to learn to shoot but shes a lil quick tempered and gets pissy at me to much not a godo combo.. RIP LOW95