Page 1 of 3
Interior \  Interior to look romantic ?

Interior to look romantic ?

Interior Q & A
views 1748
replies 20
following 21

RODRIQUEZ2   +1y
Hi I have a plan for long drive  with my girlfriend . I need some ideas of  decorating of  interior  to look romantic .Give me some ideas................... Thanks!!University Comforter
garagebuilt   +1y

30 pounds of rose petals
stsweep   +1y
Rufies..
stsweep   +1y
....and lube
mjavy7   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by garagebuilt30 pounds of rose petals---------------------------------------------They sell this fake petals at walmart. My wife got them for the floor of the church at our wedding maybe you can throw them on the floor of your ride and on the dash.
mjavy7   +1y

Also the music you play helps.

Rob Clayhill   +1y

maybe hang a chandelier from the roof!
Just_Robert   +1y

Really dude?!
cuddcountry   +1y

a water fall in the dash???? lol
still_2_hi   +1y

This is a serious topic that needs to be addressed.  For me if a girl wanted me to bang her i would want an interior, with cream coloured leather, some sheetmetal work, and a fiberglass set of door panels wrapped in the same cream colored leather. OK sorry for being sarcastic... here is what i do for a romantic interior. Music by young joc, talking about knocking pussy out. (see link)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT3Htclcjzc&feature=related And then put a skin mag under her seat so when you hit the brakes, it slides out and she sees it. And if she is cool she will look through it with you, pick out the ones she likes, then start talking about sex positions, and grab her tits, she will bat at your hands at first but like it after a while. Then you can bang her. Screw Barry White and fake pearls. What I am getting at is be yourself. The fact that you are thinking about this already isn't good. A girl wont bang you for fake pearls and a certain kind of leather wrapped steering wheel. She wants to see you doing something you like. If she bitches at your music and hates the bumps and the sound of the truck dragging, then go to the bar that night and get a new one. Not being a dick, but its life lessons i have learned. Have a good day and good luck bro.