Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \  need help finding pics of a certain tail conversion

need help finding pics of a certain tail conversion

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 589
replies 4
following 4

713anthony   +1y
i saw pics of a couple 2000 - 2004 model silverados that had this conversion done on a site before might have ben this 1 but im not sure, but im lookin into doin the conversion on my truck and i cant seam to be able to find the pics anymore,  its a tail conversion ware it basicly looks like they cut the complete ass end off a cadilac and fitted it to the silverado  replacing the tailgate with a trunk lid and the tail lights and roll bumber, do you have pics of this conversion  or can you  give me a link to a page that has pics  please  help me out  ive ben searching for days and havent found anything

thank you...
tuckinlugs06   +1y

you only need to post this one time not in 2 different topics..this is not gonna get help any quicker...also max is a suspension guru not a guru on pics
tuckinlugs06   +1y

yup thats ugly
draggindakota   +1y
Doc's Custom and Collision here in Lehigh Acres, FL built that truck. Doc's Custom & Collisionwww.docsclassics.com508 Sunshine BoulevardLehigh Acres, FL 33971-1421(239) 303-0491
lowromigo   +1y
Here is the original forum post with pics there http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=116117&Page=1
Page 1 of 1