Page 1 of 1
American Cars \  cadillac in montana.... need help

cadillac in montana.... need help

American Cars General Discussions
views 391
replies 5
following 4

lilbuddha   +1y
well im looking at this grey primer 64 cadillac coupe with white and orange flames,anyways its cheap but ive never met this dude i put a want add on kijiji he emailed me,im in edmonton alberta canada so about a 9 hour drive away, he said hes a broker with like 43 cars whats a good way to not get screwedhe told me send him a 300$ deposit to his mailing address then rest 5 days before i pick it up as i need 72 hours advance at the border but wow i just cant afford to loss money on this
FADE2BLK94   +1y
I dont know the whole deal sounds a bit shady! If I was you I would stay away from it.
lilbuddha   +1y
yeah kinda thinking that
deal is awesome, seems like a killer price but just i dont really trust people
gslif   +1y

Border patrol will fuck you in the ass on the way back with the car anyways. I would leave it and find a Caddy in Edmonton, there not that hard to find here. The Cadillac Ranch usually has some decent ones out there for not a bad price.
SHOWTIME   +1y

Hey Rob stay away way to much of a headache.I do not trust anyone that says send me cash and you can have it.And since you have never met or seen this car in person even more caution should be used.
lilbuddha   +1y
where is this cadillac ranch? is it in alberta? i found another cadillac tonight actually and in red deer for only 2500 more so setting up to meet with him this weekend
but yeah i emailed the dude saying im not gonna do it, i will think about just driving down there to pick it up but no cash at all in advance, just needed to post about some advice on the situation
Page 1 of 1