Page 4 of 8
Nissan Trucks \  sickest hardbodies

sickest hardbodies

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 7320
replies 76
following 68

bagged_02   +1y

what about the kid in oroville or some shit hes got te hardbody bodied on 24s with a small block in it
nashvillefreak   +1y
Edited: 10/21/2010 1:13:34 AM by one2belower98

mine might not be the baddest but its kinda cool knowing i own the first mini to drag on national TV project bodybag from the spike tv show trucks

if only i would of remembered the tire shine before i took the pic's lol
xgolferdude   +1y
You've done a great job with that truck too.. I saw it RA in memphis and dang it was clean... Keep up the great work.. But ya about the tire shine... lol jk
PHATTIREGUY   +1y
just curious why post crap here some of these are less than badass.
Cosa Nostra   +1y
i would have to say dubrockers nissan was just amazeing..then also that purple one from the mt ads with the spider rims..also the orange one with 4 pumps that was from az i believe..that blue and white one from drop mob is badass also
Lucky   +1y
--------------------------------------------

PHATTIREGUY said:

Everyone has the right to think that their own truck is bad ass. Its what makes them continue working on it. I would post my hardbody on this...But you might think its crap and hurt my feelers...

nashvillefreak   +1y

Lucky said:

PHATTIREGUY said:

Everyone has the right to think that their own truck is bad ass. Its what makes them continue working on it. I would post my hardbody on this...But you might think its crap and hurt my feelers...

lmao!!

uncivlized1   +1y
This is my old Hardbody.....It has been whored out quite a bit since I got rid of it!!!! LOL
post photo