threads
Page 2 of 3
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Smart Cars....Anybody else here got one.

Smart Cars....Anybody else here got one.

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 2256
replies 25
following 23

22below   +1y

Not a lot of room to make that thing custom........I dont really care for those, wouldnt drive one either...
lost cause   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by a969c1 that thing looks like its havin a bad hair day --------------------------------------------- Lmao I was thinking the same thing!! haha!
h8rstyle   +1y
UHHH.............................. HMMMMMMMMMMM dont know about this smart car. Looks very girly. I wouldn't roll it.
GraphicDisorder   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 92zu If youre gonna drive something that offers ZERO protection in an accident, get a motorcycle at least they look cool and are fun to ride.---------------------------------------------Smart cars have a higher safety rating than many larger vehicles.  Google it.
idrgbdy   +1y
ya, the busa motor swap is crazy. i was watchin some of those videos. these cars do look like death traps. i'd say chop one, but i guess it would be cheaper to just buy a go kart. lol
THE_CRUCK   +1y

I see that thing on country club all the time,
medicus   +1y

it was rated the #1 worst car of the decade..........everytime i see one i wanna walk up to it and push it over
Codakel   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by h22wagonwhat about all the crazy crap they had to do to the factory suspension to keep them from flipping, wouldnt baggin it just screw all that stuff up and make it a flip flop car?---------------------------------------------Naw...I set it to ride lower than the factory height, and the air bags make for a stiffer ride, it's VERY MUCH LIKE A GO CART!!! LOL!!! AND SAFE!
Codakel   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by medicusit was rated the #1 worst car of the decade..........everytime i see one i wanna walk up to it and push it over---------------------------------------------Yeah, rated by those who have NEVER even riden in one. Anybody who owns one LOVES IT!!! I get more looks than a lamborghini, and mad props from EVERY SINGLE PERSON who sees it. People love the air suspension too. It's just a neat car to drive.  
baggedmitsu   +1y

good job! i think its cool and Id ride that over a freaking motorcyle any day.