Ask A Pro \  Coilover swap

Coilover swap

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 463
replies 1
following 1

LowRo   +1y
 Hey Max,

Ive got a few questions from Aus. I am currently planning to changeover my stock truck suspension with coilovers in front and rear.Plans for the truck is a bodydrop to get rid of pinch and have sill level with bottom of chassis,  nissan rb25dett motor conversion, parallel 4-link with watts link, and a rollcage, which will run right through to the front.
The aim of this setup is for drift/street use.
Ive had a search with no luck and what i am wanting to know is;
   I will be mounting the front coilovers off the rollcage, will it work if i mount the bottom of the coilovers to the top control arm?or does it work better off the bottom control arm? 
Also does the angle i mount the coilover change factors in the way it will operate?
One last question is, do you know of any website/s where i can get ideas on building a rollcage or do you have any advice on the way i should be setting this up?( like which parts of the chassis the rollcage should mount to) I want to build my skirts out of the same tube i use for the cage(open tubs) so could i incorporate all this together?I hope all this makes sense and you get an idea of what im on about!Thanks in advance,Adam 

LowRo   +1y

anybody???
Page 1 of 1