threads
Page 17 of 17
South West \  Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

South West Regional
views 5308
replies 168
following 48

dimentd   +1y
JUNE 5TH! Will be an awsome day for gathering! Come up and enjoy!!!
95laynframe   +1y

any cruise spots this friday nite? i will be at gilbert/baseline show for a bit but want to drive the hardbody to the west side.

Bentlay   +1y

Where is everyone meeting up tonight? I am actually going to be getting out of work a little early tonight for once. and would like to roll out somewhere.
mike86mazda   +1y
There is a show at victory lanes tonight, the same park as BTN show. I think from 6-10. There is a flier at website
BK2LIFE   +1y
also sunday the 16th we are doing a BBQ at 101 and t-bird at the park there..   all info under upcoming events here on SSM   look for all star bbq 
aon-teach   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BK2LIFEalso sunday the 16th we are doing a BBQ at 101 and t-bird at the park there.. all info under upcoming events here on SSM look for all star bbq --------------------------------------------

Don't forget about that BBQ. I know a lot of the guys will hitting that up. Good time will be had for sure!

95laynframe   +1y

i am going to bring the hardbody out to power rd show at Kmart. gotta stay close to home the baby can show up at anytime.
DMIdime   +1y
HEy im in Glendale AZ from iowa.. here thru sunday. whats going on tonite or tomorrow nite would like to see some minis while in town!!
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Anyone rolling out to 83rd Ave tonight?  I'm gonna roll the Accord out there around 6:30.