Page 1 of 2
South East \  Shop near ocala FL Bags/BD

Shop near ocala FL Bags/BD

South East Regional
views 1449
replies 13
following 12

convmazda   +1y
I have ablazer im looking to have bagged and bodydroped stock floor it's four wheel drive the fron is bagged and interior is 50% done. Anyone have any suggestions.
insaneautoconcepts   +1y
My buddy lives in Ocala and he said that there isnt anyone there that does anything. lol
BdydrptS10on20s   +1y

..........ill do it..........  but Im in Naples an you'd probably pass a few established shop on the way
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Jimmy's Rod & Custom in Edgewater (about 1.5hr east of you). Jimmy does great work...Here is his profile JimmysRod    
e10pvmt   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720Jimmy's Rod & Custom in Edgewater (about 1.5hr east of you). Jimmy does great work...Here is his profile JimmysRod    ---------------------------------------------I second that and also recommend RAW in sanford just north of orlando....Anthony has done a 4wd blazer bag job before plus he has a few one off fiberglass parts tailored specifically to blazers.....407-320-7388...speak to Anthony or Jon (my brother). www.itsraw.comwww.myspace.com/itsraw 
TheOriginalAutoExtremes   +1y
Auto extremes in atlanta ga . we will do it. call us at 770-761-0971...
jimmy726   +1y

theres also a dude in citra which is preaty much ocala that does awesome work. The shop is called Full Penetration Welding. Here is the link to his myspace, and his prices are very competative http://www.myspace.com/318341132
convmazda   +1y

thanks everyone for the info I will contact these shops and check their work and prices huge help. Maybe I'll see you around the scene.
Ts taco   +1y
There is a shop my buddy owns in pace FL about 20mins east of pensacola he does awsome work call him at 850-554-8585 if your interested