Photoshop \  Looking For a Graphic Designer, Logo/Shirt Design

Looking For a Graphic Designer, Logo/Shirt Design

Photoshop General Discussions
views 2407
replies 9
following 8

jpkustoms   +1y

Hey Guys,

I own JPKustoms (JPKustoms.com) and am looking for a designer in this field. I am looking for an alternate logo Hot/Rat Rod feel and some t-shirt designs.

In the design I would like to have Hotrod Pinstriping, Nautical stars, Rat rods (preferably 4 door Model A, slammed) incorporated within it. In the link there are some ideas of what I like and what pics of cars I like. The first two logos are my old ones. The shirts will be made in one color (most likely white graphics on a black shirt)

http://www.jpkustoms.com/gallery/v/album_002/

The Job Pays $25 for every design we want to use. I can paypal you the money or send you a check. The final design must be vector art (.ai high res file). 

Please email or post small jpgs of your ideas. JPK@JPKustoms.com

Thanks,

James

216-334-2000

GraphicDisorder   +1y

I am  not sure who worth their sole would design a shirt for only $25, I wish you luck on that one.

jpkustoms   +1y
Give me a price for a design,  If I go with the 36 shirts does that include the design?   thanks James
GraphicDisorder   +1y

I would be drastically higher than $25, you can email me at brandt@graphicdisorder.com if you would like a quote on a specific design.  There are hours in most shirt designs, so like I said I dont think your going to find a great design for $25 and certainly not included in shirt printing on only 36 shirts.  Most companies wouldn't retrace a design you already had done for only $25, let alone design from scratch, go through several proofs to the customers liking, and provide vector files for only $25. 
sinful-one   +1y
Yeah for a quality design your gonna be looking at alot more. I charge $450 to start, with a limited use license on the art. If you want more info check out my site at www.sin-customs.com
DougyFrisch   +1y
If you interested in another alternative feel free to contact me for a quote... but it will certainly be more then $25, sorry   dougy@pinstripingbyfresh.com 
KEG Media   +1y

yea i gota agree with the guys.  shirt designs we do start at 250 and thats a more simple design.  designs with cards on them run 350 up to 500.  we just did some shirts for a big boat company that builds the cigarette style boats and those were 450 and 500.  we are printing those waterbased on distressed acid washed shirts with foil print. also keep in mind that anyone willing to work from this forum for 25 bucks prolly dont have the skill to create vector in illustrator.
WHATABURGER   +1y
what ever happened to this guy?????
DougyFrisch   +1y
i can't speak for everyone, but he emailed me for a quote and never heard back... hopefully someone got him taken care of
no1lowr   +1y
lmao, the job pays 25 dollars for each design we want to use. lmmfao! gtfo!

Page 1 of 1