threads
Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  CompCams (Tattoo Design Contest)

CompCams (Tattoo Design Contest)

Photoshop General Discussions
views 768
replies 5
following 3

02ramon20s   +1y
CompCams will be have a tattoo design contestFrom Jan. 5th till Feb. 6th 

Prizes
1st Place
      $500 CompCams Gift Certificate, Exclusive CompCams Apparel Package, And Bragging Rights

2nd Place
      $100 CompCams Gift Certificate, Apparel Package

Winners will be determined by both popular vote on our FaceBook fan page and judging by CompCams internal design team.

Check the Link for more Info
http://www.compcams.com/tattoo/

Thanks
Trent Goodwin

PS. everyone have fun, and good luck to all
02ramon20s   +1y

bump
DougyFrisch   +1y
Ya know, i got all excited when i read this at first. Thought i would have a good shot at this, but a few things really killed it for me when i read the rules....      1)Must be a flash-style tattoo design – Example: Ed Hardy    -OK, seriously? they had to reference Ed Hardy? what a joke... worst tattoo flash ever     2)**In order to win, final submission must be a vector format eps file       -So basicly they just narrowed it down to the winner being a clipart king... if i could actually send them a drawing of a real tattoo design id be all for it. but this is just going to get nothing but a bunch of clipart thrown together and slapped on a shirt...     Sorry guys, but if you want real tattoo artists to do REAL tattoo flash then you should open the contest a lil more... just an idea 
02ramon20s   +1y
We have extended the dead line for the Comp Cams Tattoo till March 12th and we will be accepting all formats. Everything from hand drawn to computer generated. Hey there is $500 dollars of free engine parts up for grabs so have fun. And you never know, your work may end up on a shirt or a metal sign, and will be seen nation wide. 
warpedrenderings   +1y
i sent one in
DougyFrisch   +1y
i may sit down and drawn somethin up today in my free time... glad to hear you guys are open to different formats now.
Page 1 of 1