Page 1 of 1
Interior \  looking to recover seats

looking to recover seats

Interior Q & A
views 518
replies 4
following 4

SHOWTIME   +1y
I'm looking to recover the seats in my 1991 chev fullsize with 2 bucket seats low back and the rear beach.I have done some looking around and cannot find any kits to do this year of truck. Any body got any idea's ?
wickedinsides   +1y
you could mail me your old covers and i could sew you new ones and mail them back
SHOWTIME   +1y

So looking into my seat issue i find out that #1 nobody makes a replacement seat cover kit for my truck #2 GM in the infint wisdom glued the seatcovers to the foam during  parts of 1991 my truck is glued lucky me.So now i'm on the hunt for other seats.Want a chev or gm truck seat as it is an extended cab.I'm tossing the idea of 4 buckets with a full lenght console now.
CamberOz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by longnlowSo looking into my seat issue i find out that #1 nobody makes a replacement seat cover kit for my truck #2 GM in the infint wisdom glued the seatcovers to the foam during  parts of 1991 my truck is glued lucky me.So now i'm on the hunt for other seats.Want a chev or gm truck seat as it is an extended cab.I'm tossing the idea of 4 buckets with a full lenght console now.--------------------------------------------- what you have here sir is injected foam seats, they are a pain in the ass  
dcorn27   +1y

THE FOUR BUCKETS AND FULL CONSOLE WOULD BE COOL BUT IF YOU WANT TO USE THE SEAT YOU GOT I CAN COVER IT. GM HAD A BAD IDEAL WITH THE FOAM AND COVER BEING TOGETHER BUT IS NOT A PROBLEM TO COVER. ProStitch Auto InteriorsKnoxville, TN865-973-2470
Page 1 of 1