Page 1 of 1
Photoshop \  Looking for a rendering

Looking for a rendering

Photoshop General Discussions
views 456
replies 3
following 4

MrPink   +1y
Well I am looking for a rendering done for my Truck, i am willing to pay for it if need be. the last rendering i had done was completely wrong and was hand drawn(looked crappy to say the least). Here is what i would like done with in my rendering  Truck: 1992 Chevrolet S10 extended cab2wd Wheels:Metallic Purple wheels15x8(front) smoothies with baby moons15x10(rear) smoothies with baby moons Black wall or White wall tires Body:Matte Tan with matching Grille and Black "smoothie" front bumper Airbrushing/graphics:Single black star on the door"No Step" stenciled on bed right behind cab on upper sides of the bedUS Army Stenciled center on the hood sides(black, towards fenders) 6 digit "stock" number on upper fender towards hood("under" the Us army, Black) Rear:Smoothed tailgate with relocated handleHummer H3 tail lights in place of stockersSmooth roll pan67-68 Camaro rear "bumper" put at bottom body line(black in color)License plate in Rear window(5t0l3n)  like i said i am willing to pay for this rendering if someone wants to do it for free i will still give them some money, its a generosity thing. I unfortunatly dont have pictures of my truck for you to go off of though.
DougyFrisch   +1y
Sounds like a sweet build bro, if you don't end up getting a taker let me know. I don't do many renderings anymore but this one sounds like it could be fun.

Post it up if you get it finished, i'd like to see it...
WHATABURGER   +1y
I ended up doing this one for him last week Dougy..
post photo
ctp concepts   +1y
who did the hand drawn one ????????
Page 1 of 1