Page 1 of 2
American Cars \  63 Cadillac Hearse

63 Cadillac Hearse

American Cars General Discussions
views 922
replies 10
following 9

swapmeet   +1y
I don't know how much i'll be able to update this, but I wanted to post up some pics of my project.
Its very VERY long term. But hopefully it will be worth it when its done.

Heres the quick stats:
63 Hearse Ambulance Combo
21' long
454w/ 700R4
Hydraulic Suspension
22's
Ton's of time, money and disgust.

Its a long way from being done, I don't get to work on it very often, and I want to work on it less than that.

Heres a few progress pics.

And how it sits right now.

Thanks for looking!
choppedn22d   +1y

Cads looking good, got more pics of the front a arm triangulation. Was thinking of doing  that to my 66
HaVoC1   +1y
Sick!! Looks like a badass project! Keep us updated. I see pretty unique and amazing things to come.
fknlowjeep   +1y

that's kickass! how low will she sit?  body or frame? or just a couple inches off the ground? can't wait to see more!
draggin04   +1y
man that thing is bad ass 
baggedmitsu   +1y

that windshield is going to be EXPENSIVE!
swapmeet   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by baggedMITSUthat windshield is going to be EXPENSIVE!---------------------------------------------

I have one already, and it wasn't cheap. Found it in a bone yard... luckily the commerical chasis Caddys had the same wind sheild from 60-63.
swapmeet   +1y

Choppedn22d,  I'm not sure what you need, but here are some pics. Sorry it took me so long, I just upgraded my account.    
post photo
post photo
djleighk15   +1y
this is gonna be sick,
mjavy7   +1y

Cool project. I was thinking that it was hard to find the windshield too the minute I saw the picture. I am glad you found it though! Good luck with the build.