Page 1 of 2
Interior \  bomber style seats

bomber style seats

Interior Q & A
views 3488
replies 14
following 12

tcsxtremeison22s   +1y
im considering buyin a set of bomber style seats for my chopped dime... curious if anyones got pics of them installed in a mini since you typically see them in rods... if you got some pics, post em up please!!! thanks!!
BIGDNCAZ   +1y
I only know of a couple people that have bomber seats in their trucks. Look at the Forbidden coverage from 09 on SoCalcustoms.com. Mike Alexanders hilux has the 1st set made by Jamey Jordan @ Handmade Seat Co. in it. I pretty sure there are pics in the coverage. I think Plane Jane had some as well. I would look up Handmade Seat Co. as well, Jamey makes some awesome seats, among other things...
tcsxtremeison22s   +1y

i just checked 08 and 09 coverage and didnt see any pics of the seats installed :/
shortrodeo   +1y
I have a set of custom bomberseats in my rodeo. They are called bad ass bombers. Thy are pretty comfy. They are fully uphostered front and back the same company makes an aluminum one. I should have pics in my profile. If not hit my myspace I have them on there for sure.
layed521   +1y

Those are some baddass seats! 
post photo
post photo
pimptruckman92   +1y

i asked the guy that built/owns plane jane awhile back where his seats came from. he told me they made theirs but you can buy similar ones from speedway motors... the jamey "handmade" seats look bad ass. also there was the ranger on 22s with the plexiglass floor had bombers i THINK. i dont have pics of the ranger and couldnt find any by just searching. the ranger might ring a bell if someones got the pics of it. it had been roadster-ed, right hand drive, s10 front susp. clip, lots of round bar work for the interior, plexiglass floor and had 22's setup for 24's is what i remember but it was laying body.  
shortrodeo   +1y
Edited: 12/25/2009 2:43:35 PM by ShortRodeo

Edited: 12/24/2009 6:16:12 PM by ShortRodeo

These are in my rodeo. they are called badass bomber seats. They make an aluminum version too which were used on that west coast customs ratrod they built. http://alteredrides.com/aribadassbomberseats.html
post photo
post photo
tuckinlugs06   +1y

where can you get these..and also at scrapin this year there was a rod that had a bench bomber seat ..where can i get the buckets or bench

shortrodeo   +1y
Tom those dudes that make my seats make a bench version also.
http://alteredrides.com/aribadassbomberseats.html