Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \  need help what aigbag setup to buy

need help what aigbag setup to buy

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 365
replies 3
following 3

slymer123   +1y
I own a 02 exanted cab s-10 and what to bag it. It all need to be bolt on. I want it to be fast what do I need. I am not cheap but I am broke after buying my house. It is a daily driver so it has to hold up in the winter. Any suggestions, want to send around $2000. never had bags so I dont what to get. Thank you in advance.
firefighter5325   +1y

IMO $2000 is gonna be cutting it extreamly close.

AVTekk   +1y
It can be done for around that price, but not under that price. The problem is the word "bolt-on", because if its bolt-on, it isnt cheap. Your best bet would be an ART Airbar for $1080. Then a 3/8" Starter kit from SD for $650. Add a SD front bag special (minus airline) for $230 and youre at $1960. All you need then is fittings, which will cost you $100-$150, and shipping, and youre bagged. Now you wont be laying out at all but youll be bagged. For the winter, run air brake antifreeze in the tank and youre fine.
firefighter5325   +1y

Send me a pm and i will give you alink to a guy that can likly work out a good price with you ona  complete set-up shipped from one place to avoid the price he has soem preety good prices but is not a sponcor so i dont know if i can post his website and stuff on here or not.

Page 1 of 1