threads
Page 1 of 2
South East \  I need help planning my trip from CA to the east coast!

I need help planning my trip from CA to the east coast!

South East Regional
views 859
replies 13
following 12

shaved87chevy   +1y
ok so my names Devon. Im the founder of Decades Deep. i am currently in the process of gettin my 64' caddy bagged and equipped with a newer vortec 5.3 motor in it.it will soon be my dailly driver. i work for my self and currently have some money saved up and love to travel so i figured i might as well take my first trip across the states. i have been too quite a few other states already but never by car. My goal is to leave sometime in june or july depending on what shows are happening. i want to hit as many big shows as possible. i will be entering my 64' caddy at every show i attend. i am currently in the process of getting a chapter started in georgia and TN so i plan on going to visit both those states. if anyone can help me plan my trip id appreciate it.i will be gone for 3-4 weeks so if u know of any shows from early june to late july let me know please. and if u know of any other worth seeing spots on the way let me know too.
jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 1:11:22 PM by jdauer02

Edited: 12/16/2009 1:09:09 PM by jdauer02if your around Indiana area on july 16,17, and 18th hit up Camp n Drag. the show is put on by Balistik car and truck club....Great show, camping right at the show grounds...well actually show at the camping ground but it was a great show last year and will most likely be even better this coming year with all the hype it got this past show.  for more info check out Myspace.Com/Campndrag.  and most importantly if your in the Millington TN area around the end of August or  beginning of september you must hit up ///RA All star event.  not usre if date has been announced yet    
puddin06   +1y

If you come through Amarillo TX anytime you should let us know over on 806minis.com and we could get something put together. I-40 comes right through here as well as Route 66.
redspowerjams   +1y

Scrapin' The Coast June 24-27, 2010  Biloxi, MississippiThis is a very good show.
FCKNLOW   +1y

there is going to be a cruise from AZ to LOATP, which another great show
HootersTrucks   +1y

Southeast Showdown will be in Anderson, SC July 23-25.  Its an awesome show with a lot of great rides and Anderson is only about 90 minutes away from Atlanta.  Jon (the show promoter) is also putting on a Hot Rod Show in Anderson in June. 
1twztdwagon   +1y
having drove a bagged vehicle from ga to cali an back twice now i-40 is the way to go. you gotta stop by the cadi ranch going thru amarillo
puddin06   +1y

hell yea the cadillac ranch is pretty cool. We also have osy mandus feet. and the floating mesa haha
bodydropped85   +1y
if your close enough to labor day, swing by allstar event in millington TN
boooghar   +1y

I say roll I-40 or I-70 cross country that time of year, scenery will be great and you should have decent weather