Page 1 of 1
South East \  Mafia Customz Car Club

Mafia Customz Car Club

South East Regional
views 1036
replies 4
following 3

mafiacustomz   +1y
Hello my name is richard i own mafia customz we are a small car club out of artemus ky. We run from the top of ky to the bottom of tn and as always we are looking for more members with talents (paint, body, fab, sponsors, audio,) anything custom is what we are getting at. We are a kinda new club most cars are projects some old school but we like most any car that has potential. We will be trying to throw a car show in corbin ky or london ky in 2010 with booths for our sponsors and hopefully trophies for a contest so if you want to join the club be a sponsor or want to know more about the mafia check us out on Http://www.myspace.com/mafiacustom and you can email me at chevyastro86@yahoo.com
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
No offense but "Mafia Customz"? Not raggin just interested in how you came up with name? Also the myspace says you are from pittsfeild,Ma or something and the myspace has absolutely no content about cars, trucks, clubs or shows. If you want someone to join/sponsor you need to be more specific as in: What are your goals?, What kind of advertising will your sponsors get?, Will this show be in a central location for minitrucks or ricer cars with loud mufflers and huge wings?  Just my $.02 man but if I were a company I would sponsor anything without having something to see first.
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
Ok nevermind I found you guys myspace. You need to add a Z to the end of the url the link you have is a beerpong myspace.
mafiacustomz   +1y
ya sorry it http://www.myspace.com/mafiacustomz sorry about that
mafiacustomz   +1y

how i came up with that name is my love of doing custom work and seeing custom cars and mafia by my #2 guy is a big fan of the old mafia
Page 1 of 1