Page 1 of 2
Photoshop \  3D Frame Renderings and Design __ ['O]

3D Frame Renderings and Design __ ['O]

Photoshop General Discussions
views 924
replies 11
following 7

dragwindsor   +1y
3D Frame Renderings and Design __ ['O] Here's a couple of frames and air suspension parts I've modeled recently. Enjoy.  ____________________________________________________________________________            
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
All of them look great man! About how long did each one take? I am starting to get into the 3D stuff but no where near the quality of your designs. Any tips or tricks or any training books to check out?
dragwindsor   +1y
Thanks alot man. Each of the frames took a about a week or so. It's design, so as always, there's alot of trial and error.  It looks good one day, and reworked the next, you know how it is. I'd be glad to help you out with anything, but I'm not a paying member at the moment, and after this I have 3 posts left this month. Feel free to PM or E-Mail me, anytime. Tony
dragwindsor   +1y
Edited: 12/10/2009 3:09:09 AM by dragwindsor

Just_Robert   +1y

Holy Shit Tony!!!! Those look sick!
DougyFrisch   +1y
holy shit bro, that stuff looks clean as hell... what are you using for this? i'm workin with Modo but it's a very slow process for me right now, lol...
jpkustoms   +1y
wow  looks great do you do renderings?  Give me a call 440-225-4949thanks James
dragwindsor   +1y
Email replied to.  ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JPKustomswow  looks great do you do renderings?  Give me a call 440-225-4949thanks James---------------------------------------------
jealousonezenvy   +1y

yea what program you using tony they look awesome...
dragwindsor   +1y
Thanks alot buddy. I'm using SolidWorks Pro 2009.  I'm also using a little bit of Modo 401 for body panels and such, but there's none in here.