Page 1 of 1
American Cars \  questions about my caprice

questions about my caprice

American Cars General Discussions
views 490
replies 2
following 2

dward   +1y
ok...so i got a bagged 92 caprice that lays the front and not quite in the rear(crossmember and stock arms)....it has wide whitewalls on it now. i want to re-do it soon and have a couple questions. i did a search and found some stuff but never really answered my question. i either want to lay frame on 2's or lay body on 20's.....so here is my question.... can you lay frame on 22's with stock sheet metal up front...no pie cuts and no hood bowing? and can you lay body on 20's with stock metal? and will i need drop spindles? thanks
lovetigger88   +1y

sounds like a good project you can lay frame with 2's in the front with no cutting but it will not be able to roll....or if you go with the body drop you will need the dropped spindles and pie cut the front fenders to fit the 20's and you will be able to drag it for days.... if you want i can put some pics of how IF customs did my front fenders so i can hae a 3 inch body drop.
dward   +1y
pics would be awesome....i think i am done with my dragin days so i really don't mind not draging..... is your bd a trad or stockfloor? will i need drops to lay frame on 2's?
Page 1 of 1