threads
Page 2 of 3
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Congrats Adam (Loudciv)

Congrats Adam (Loudciv)

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 996
replies 26
following 25

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

That is the type of car that deserves to be in Mini Truckin'!  Props to Mike Alexander for breaking the mold and throwing a car in the mix.  I'm excited for the NEXT issue to see what they choose next??
RedHJedi   +1y
Congrats Adam! You deserved the first car back in the mag for sure!!! Dave MattinglyLatest Craze
rizz0   +1y
im very disappointed in mike a..... this car was built like a decade ago he has to get new stuff in the magazine not old hondas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats adam your car is above and beyond 99 percent of the minis built!!!!!!! even if it has just become a work bench in the garge lol
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
Not sure about everyone else but shit ive seen the same trucks in MT for the last 5 years so for a car that I have never seen because we dont exactly have mags for us and I havent been to alot of shows it is a good thing. We all read MT and build cars it gives us ideas for our rides but if we all stopped buying them and left it to minitruckers to support them they would flop.  So i think if the car is clean we should get recognition as well.
juicedwagon   +1y

congrats adam, your car is probley the best one for mike to start this back up.  oh and lets try and keep this so a "adams car is badass" thread and not a "mike shouldnt let cars in the mag" thread, we all know that will get us knowwhere fast
jdauer02   +1y

congrats Adam. 
loudciv   +1y

thanks everyone! it was a long, sometimes frustrating wait, but i'm glad things finally worked out. its a nice final chapter to my car. the car is no longer mine & IF its ever seen again, it surely wont be in the same condition it always has been. it sucks, but in times like these, you just have to make sacrifices.
SeveredBody   +1y

congrats man, i wish i could have got my maxima shot when i still had it cause the kid i sold it to trashed it.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Congrats Adam - VERY well deserved! 
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
Damn that sucks you dont have it anymore. I loved that paint scheme bro.