Page 4 of 7
Photography \  No Photoshop!

No Photoshop!

Photography Q & A
views 3427
replies 64
following 50

1lowrado   +1y

I took these two today that I thought I'd share with you guys using a Nikon D90.  
post photo
post photo
dragggn   +1y

post photo
dragggn   +1y

post photo
post photo
DOWNSUB   +1y

Fun with lights and shudder speed

post photo
post photo
post photo
mjavy7   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragggn---------------------------------------------I think these are my favorite.
post photo
post photo
dragggn   +1y
Javy- hey thanks man!
mjavy7   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragggnJavy- hey thanks man!---------------------------------------------You are welcome - Thank you for the originals they will be on my wall in the near future.
mjavy7   +1y

Here are some that I have on my cell phone. As you will see I like the sky and the clouds .This is overthe state of Alabama from inside the airplane last Fall.    This is West bound on I-4 (Tampa Florida) almost at the intersection of I-275.  This was taken around laborday 2009 I-275 soth bound (Lutz Florida). This pictures freaked me out...the sun is on the right hand side the thing on the left is some wierd reflection of the sun. If anyone can explain this feel free to do so.    Just in case here is one of the sun...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
mjavy7   +1y

The following were taken with my canon s3. This was on my honey moon caribean sunset...  Grand Caynam Island  Mexico    
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
mjavy7   +1y

Down Town Tampa from the back side that no one ever sees... You can only see one name on one building.
post photo