South East \  StreetFame Customs ***New Shop in Orlando FL****

StreetFame Customs ***New Shop in Orlando FL****

South East Regional
views 2170
replies 10
following 7

Sweet_85_C10   +1y
Edited: 11/6/2009 5:00:58 PM by Sweet_85_C10

StreetFame Customs New Shop in Orlando FLCustom Engine Builders-->Specializing in Small Block Chevy Engines & Everything else in between.Services Offered:Full Engine Builds->CAM & Crank Replacement along with complete Block inspections.Cylinder Head Re-decking and Valve and Valve Component replacements*3-Angle Valve Jobs*Complete Restoration of OEM Chevy Components Available to Spec.Mild To Wild Builds AvailableContact Matt.L at mlugo85C10@yahoo.comASE Certified
jspotmcd   +1y
Yea Jean.. the burb is comin out clean
lowriderman3   +1y

That is sweet!!
j-bird   +1y

hit me up with a address
Sweet_85_C10   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by RLSN PSIYea Jean.. the burb is comin out clean---------------------------------------------Yeah Jeans Burban is coming out pretty cool I built that motor over a span of 6-8 months on and off every bolt is ARP anything on there is either plated, painted or Powder coated.
SeveredBody   +1y

bout time jean, when you gonna bring it back this way
Sweet_85_C10   +1y

Hey Jean and I are going to take a trip out there one of these days!!!
dragnblazer   +1y

Matt and Jean, 2 guys that know how to do it big! haha. hey if you guys get some stuff going and need some help let me know. I may be willing to relocate or atleast commute. good luck guys
Sweet_85_C10   +1y
Yeah man thanks bro! We are trying to expand in the coming months its been really slow business wise. Im also doing Hydros and Air Ride installs here. The prices are reasonable. Locally hopefully we will have some interest im also working on the website. Right now we have deals going on for Hydraulic Setups.Basic TWO PUMP 4-6 Battery Setups- (which is no major frame renforcements)Battery Rack and Pump RackFront and rear cylinders InstalledCustomer Provides Hydraulics $850.00 InstalledCustomer Purchases Hydraulics from us $1800.00 Installed*These are for the weekend warriors an street cruisers that just cruise this is not a hopping setup*Other systems can be installed 3 and 4 pump setups price above is our special install prices.We are also doing some air ride as well, we deal with Suicide Doors for our 4 link setups and components.So those riders in the the Orlando FL area hit us up on here we can get ou scheduled in. We will be moving to a bigger fascillity and all work is by appointment only basis.