this chick deserves to be punished

General Discussion
views 1561
replies 21
following 9

1low1ton   +1y
this is disturbing

kicker1_solo   +1y
She deserves to be beat with a baseball bat!
raymondsage   +1y
i would stick that freakin spray gun up her ASS!!!
1low1ton   +1y
she probably really hurt that little girl she desrves to be cut with a million razor blades covered in salt and throwed into a huge pile of fire ants im sorry hurting a child just really gets to me
liljlowrider   +1y
saw that on the news.. the chick told investigators that she tested is out on herself before she sprayed the little girl... yea right. i hope they give her some jail time for sure for being a idiot.
jeffrodamis   +1y
that isnt normal behavior?
ec_dually   +1y
they ought to take the water nozzle and shove it up her pussy and pull the trigger.. and then that way she cant have no more kids to abuse or shove it up her ass and pull the trigger
jeffrodamis   +1y
i got an idea! how bout 2 nozzles!!

2 wrongs dont make a right but 3 lefts make a square
okcderek   +1y
Poor kid.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Big deal, I do that all the time to my kids when they're bad.

Sike.

Thats effing horrible. I have a two year old little girl...I could never imagine doing something that cruel to her. Almost makes me want to cry watching her try to get away. Why can't I ever catch scumbags like this trying this shit in front of me?

I want to run home and hug my kids now.

As for that bitch that hosed her down...well...she's definately got it comming to her. She better hope the police find her and arrest her before the G.P. finds out who she is.