American Cars \  Early 70's Front Wheel Drive Caddy info

Early 70's Front Wheel Drive Caddy info

American Cars General Discussions
views 515
replies 1
following 2

jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Edited: 10/28/2009 8:24:39 AM by jmzcustomz

Ok...Hopefully the likes of Ernie, Severed, or Max will help out here.  I am potentially looking at buying/taking from my boss her 72 El Dorado 2 door convertible.  It is front wheel drive with a massive 502 big block.  How hard is it to just lower and then bag or juice one of these FWD beast?  Is it worth the trouble?  I honestly have not looked at the suspension set up but may get it in the air this weekend while borrowing it...I may be Elvis for Halloween.  LOL   If I don't buy it what would someone be willing to pay for it and would anyone be interested?  It is NOT mint.  Not bad but not mint. She (yes my boss is a she and a motor head) got screwed over by the shop that was supposed to partially restore it for her.  It pretty much looks nice from far but is far from perfect.  I have no plans to make this a trailer queen...just a beast to drive.  Here is a pic (that is my boss in the driver seat).  Any help or advise?
mjavy7   +1y

I just saw one of these cars in the movie ("Ghosts of Girlfriends Past") doing a FWD burn out.  
Page 1 of 1