General Discussion \  New presidential candidate

New presidential candidate

General Discussion
views 678
replies 12
following 7

jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^X's 2^^^

I find that most people really have no idea what the hell is going on anyway. They're against the war and thinks Bush is evil because that's what their favorite actor/actress/singer/band/stripper is spewing at them at every opportunity.

On the same token, those same actors/actresses/singers/bands/strippers are spewing those opinions because that's what they hear from all the other actors/actresses/singers/bands/strippers are spewing. Pop culture politics is nothing more than one big popularity contest-don't step out of line, they might not like you anymore.

Seriously...have you ever actually listened to some of these celebrities? Total retards. Stick to reading a script in front of a camera and leave running the world to the people who actually know what the fock is going on.

It's easier for the weak minded to follow the crowd, than it is to actually sit down, analyze the facts and come up with your own opinion.

Are there special interests? Sure.

Are there corrupt Politicians? Sure.

Are there political conspiracies? I'd be surprised if there weren't.

BUT!!!

Do the research and find out for yourself what you really think. Don't just go by what Sean Penn/Susan Sarandon/Jenna Jameson/Emanuel Luis/Nightly News tells you.
huskerdually   +1y
My friend was back from Iraq about a month and a half ago. The news we see is about 6-8 weeks old. He saw a new broadcast about a base got hit by mortar fire, that several dozen shells hit inside the base and that there were several injuries. He said he was there and a couple landed about 1/2 mile away and that was it, no one was injured and it wasn't even a concern to those at the base.

Tell me who is conspiring?
jcampbell1180   +1y
I'll take the Media for $500, Alex.